When it comes to continuing education, we know you have your choice out there. Here are some of our favorite aspects of the Sports Course and why it might be on your to-do list this year:
- Its 2 days! We understand the time and financial repercussions of a busy clinician taking time off their practice to attend courses. FSM Sports courses are usually over the weekend, in large cities with great airports, to get you in and out. And since we are all adults here, registrants get the theory info ahead of time so we don’t waste time! We literally hit the ground running so you can learn all the practical aspects you’ll need to take home to your office.
- It’s for Everyone: This course is so unique because anyone can take it. First time taking FSM course? No problem. First timers get an extra special theory package to get them all caught up. Been using FSM for years? Awesome! We have a very different, practical approach to using FSM that you might not have thought of before. The practicums are so different and so fun, you’ll think, “Why haven’t I thought of this before?”
- Small Class Size: In order to fully grasp FSM, you have to treat and be treated. And when we cap the class small, we can get crazy! There is nothing like experiencing all FSM can do; both as a patient and as a clinician. Small classes give personalized instruction in a supportive environment.
- Applicable Material: There is nothing like flying home from an expensive, long course and thinking, “Now how am I going to incorporate this…?” We have an whole section dedicated to discussing FSM in your practice and how to weave this indispensable tool into your daily life.
Here is a brief overview of our 3 Principles at FSM Sports:
- Rehabilitation: Your patient’s imbalances must be identified and treated first. Learn how to assess and treat muscle imbalances using Frequency Specific Microcurrent based on proven osteopathic principles.
- Recover: Healing cannot be supported or expected if recovery is not addressed. In this section we cover how to support your patient’s progress with sleep, stress management, dietary concerns, and more.
- Performance Enhancement: Everyone’s favorite section because this is where the magic happens. Now that you have a symmetrical and supported patient, learn how to take their progress to the next level. Whether you are working with professional athletes who strive to be faster and stronger, or a patient who has been afflicted with a chronic disability and now is the time to close the case; everyone can benefit from this component of neuro-repatterning.
Reminder! Today is the last day for Early Bird and SFO Core registration!
(Students will have until November 16th, 2019.)
See you in SFO!